Some of our dogs are either too poorly or so badly abused that we feel it would be irresponsible to
allow them to be rehomed, so they will remain with us in our care for life.
These special dogs may need constant medical care or have particular dietary needs and these are the
ones that we are seeking your kind support through our new Sponsorship Campaign. This will allow
them to have the best life that we can offer them, and that they surely deserve.
What is Sponsor a Dog in Need?
- Sponsor a Dog in Need is a co-sponsorship scheme
whereby a number of people can sponsor each dog, who cannot be rehomed.
- Your money goes towards food, bedding, collars & tags,
veterinary care, flea & wormer treatments, annual boosters etc.
- Naturally any money left over will help the other dogs in
- As part of your Sponsor package you will receive a
greetings card every Birthday & Christmas, from your new furry friend.
- You will get regular seasonal updates by email with photos of how your dog is doing.
- You must be able to set up a standing order on a monthly basis to our bank payable on the 1st of each month.
- You can choose the amount you wish to gift, but we ask that the minimum is £5 per month.
- You can end your sponsor at anytime, you are not tied in.
If you can sponsor one of our dogs in need, you’ll receive a doggie certificate on application plus
updates from your new furry friend. You can even sponsor a dog for someone else too, as a special
giving gift. Plus if you want to sponsor a dog that is waiting to be rehomed this is also possible too,
please just ask. If you are interested in sponsoring any of our dogs in need please fill in and send a sponsor form to us.